If you would like to take part in the round, please comment below with your username :)
DEADLINE: April 2nd
click to see how many days/hours are left of this round.
- You will choose ONE character from NIKITA (2010) TV series to create 20 icons with. You can not claim multiple characters unless the round rules state so.
- Only sign up if you're serious about participating
- Usually a character can only be claimed once, but since the series is still young, TWO icon makers will be allowed to claim the same character.
- You can't use the same character twice in a row but every third challenge is fine.
- You can only enter once, using one character per month.
- All icons must be made specifically for this community. No prior work can be submitted.
- You will be given posting access only once you've signed up. (One of the moderators will approve your post before it can be viewed.)
- When submitting your entry, always post 3 examples icons before adding the table under a cut or linking us to your graphics journal.
- ALL ICON POSTS MUST BE PUBLIC!
- Try to comment on the other participants entries and leave them positive feedback. You want people to check out your icons and vice versa, its fair game.
- When voting, please make sure you are not bias, even if you know who made which icons (since they're public before voting).
- This is a stills community meaning that NO ANIMATED icons are allowed.
- Icons must fit the LJ standards: under 40KB, 100x100px and either in a .PNG, .GIF or .JPG file format.
- All images must be PG-13 and contain no questionable or mature content.
- Rules are subjective to changes at the discretion of the administrators.
- Title your post "Round 01: Free for All"
- Post three preview icons and link to the rest of your entries (no locked journals!)
- Do not tag your entry - a moderator will do that.
- FAVOURITE: Subject in your icon must be your favourite character.
- NEGATIVE SPACE: Icon must be over 50% of free space.
- FADE TO BLACK: Favourite episode end.
- BLENDING: Two or more images must be blended.
- BADASS: Free Interpretation.
- HAIR!PORN: Self explanatory.
- WEAPON: Icon must include a weapon.
- FRUSTRATED: Icon must feature your subject feeling frustated.
- OUTDOORS: Subject in your icon must be outside.
- BROMANCE: Free interpretation.
- VIBRANT: All icons must be vibrant! The colours have to pop! Examples of vibrant icons:
FIVE ARTIST'S CHOICE
- FREE: Create 5 icons of your choice.
If you need any examples, just ask and they will be added to the post.